1. This site and all of its content (and in particular the photos, logos, brands and information of any kind that appear on it) is protected by copyright. OPEN13 (hereinafter referred to as the publisher) grants Internet users a simple authorization to view the site, which excludes in particular the reuse of all or part of the content of this site for any reason whatsoever. The authorisation to reproduce is granted only in digital form on the computer used to consult the site for the purpose of viewing the pages consulted by the Internet user's browser. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents (logos, photos, information of any kind or other). The documents to be downloaded are also protected by copyright; the limits on the use of these documents are specified on the pages of the site concerned.
2. The creation of a hypertext link to the site is authorised without a frame and exclusively to the home page of the site, unless expressly authorised by the publisher. The publisher can in no way be held responsible for the information published on sites with which hypertext links have been installed.
3. Any use of this site that does not comply with the above points, unless otherwise specified on the site or expressly authorised by the publisher, is prohibited and the author is liable.
4. This site has been declared to the Commission Informatique et Libertés - CNIL. In accordance with the legislation in force, you have the right to access and rectify your personal data by contacting the editor. Through our intermediary you may receive proposals from other companies or associations. If you do not wish to do so, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. By using this site, the Internet user accepts the present conditions of use described above. Any dispute arising from the use of this site or from the distribution of the information it contains will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Paris applying French law.
The SARL PAMPELONNE ORGANISATION, organiser of the ATP series 250 OPEN 13 tennis tournament, and as such holder of the right provided for in articles L.333-1-1 et seq. of the French Sports Code, has decided to market, on a non-exclusive basis, the right to organise sports betting on the OPEN 13 and, to this end, has drawn up a set of specifications organising the consultation procedure it intends to follow.
These specifications have been communicated to all sports betting operators approved by the ARJEL.
SARL PAMPELONNE ORGANISATION will communicate it to any new approved operator on simple request sent to the following address email@example.com